1. Project management for the development of Ngong Road Estate Phase 2 which encompasses construction of 2,000 Mid-end Housing units, Community Centre, Commercial Centre and a School.
2. Project management of Kiambu Market Upgrade in line with the Nairobi metropolitan vision 2030. The vision entailed upgrading selected markets around Nairobi into modern international level.
3. Implementation of the Environmental and Social Monitoring Plan for NAMSIP Markets. The objective of the plan was to assess project impact and the appropriate address in the project cycle. One of the key issues addressed is the implementation of Resettlement Action Plan (RAP) for the market occupants before the upgrade.
4. Master Planning for Starehe Housing Scheme that is in 22.35 acres. The development plan is estimated to cost Kshs 20 billion. It will entail housing blocks and commercial center to accommodate mixed retail, business and office space, pre-primary nursery school, gate house and care taker’s accommodation.
5. Archihub has been contracted by a leading Architectural Firm for the provision of Visualization Services to their architectural output. Models spanning multiple industries and countries have been developed.
All things are created twice; first mentally, then physically. The key to creativity is to begin with the end in mind, with a vision and a blue print of the desired result. – Stephen Covey